The following Privacy Notice is established in compliance with the mexican Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (acronym in Spanish LFPDPPP) and is made available to users who enter personal data on this website.
1. Responsible for the protection of your Personal Data.
Casa Lupita Hostel, located in Callejón de Ave María # 1, Guanajuato, Gto. CP: 36000, is responsible for obtaining and processing your personal data obtained due to the hosting relationship you have with us.
2. Personal data collected.
For the purposes stated in this Privacy Notice, Casa Lupita Hostel may obtain from you the following personal information: name and surname, date of birth, nationality, gender, address, telephone number, email address, federal taxpayer registry (acronym in Spanish RFC); data of your credit card or form of payment, billing information; as well as its IP address and browser type when obtained by electronic means. We can obtain your credit card information on the occasion of reservations and collection in case your reservation is canceled outside the time stipulated by our policies or is not submitted to your reservation.
You tacitly authorize the registration of your personal data when making a reservation using our website or other channels that generate a reservation in your name at Casa Lupita Hostel.
We inform you that Casa Lupita Hostel does not obtain personal data that are considered by the LFPDPPP as sensitive personal data.
Casa Lupita Hostel obtains or can obtain personal data from you through the following ways:
- Personally when you provide them to one of our employees, filling out forms when checking in with us, or at our reception.
- Directly when you provide them to one of our employees, filling out forms when checking in with us, or at our reception, when you provide them to us by telephone or through electronic means, by filling out the reservation form on our website www.casalupita.com.mx, interacting on our social networks or via email.
- Indirectly, when you provide your personal information to one of our suppliers, agencies or third parties, as agents or web pages through which you decide to make your reservation.
The obtaining and processing of the personal data indicated is done with the following purposes::
- Have registration of guests, confirm, modify, cancel, process, complete or update the services that have been contracted with Casa Lupita Hostel by any means either by phone or on our web page.
- Contact guests when necessary, including completing transactions or providing personalized services, or in cases of emergency.
- Obtain billing information in case it is required.
- Obtain a reservation according to your specifications and needs.
- Obtain your credit card information, which will only be used as a guarantee of the reservation, issuing a charge only in case you do not show for your reservation or have canceled in a time exceeding the established in our cancellation policies.
- Protect the interests and rights of Casa Lupita Hostel, in accordance with the legal provisions.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ('Google'). Google Analytics uses 'cookies', (a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit our site) or similar technologies to record data or to collect and store information when you visit this site. Many browsers default to accepting cookies.
- Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use.
- Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
You may be able to change this setting in your browser, and you can also clear your cookies. Check your browser’s help function to learn more about your cookie setting options.
By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
5. IP addresses
The website's servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a server activity file duly registered that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
6. Exercise of your 'ARCO' rights.
In accordance with the LFPDPPP, you have the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition to Treatment, also known as 'ARCO Rights', which are briefly explained below:
- Access: Right to access the personal data that we keep about you, as well as to obtain information regarding the conditions under which your data is processed.
- Rectification: Right to rectify your personal data in case they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Cancellation: Right to request that we cancel the personal data we have about you when you consider that they are not being treated according to the principles and duties established by LFPDPPP and its Regulations.
Opposition to treatment: Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when there is legitimate cause or so that your data is not treated for specific purposes.;
To exercise any ARCO right, you can send a request to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, including your full name, telephone number, address, a copy of an official identification with a photo that proves that you are the owner of the data to which we are going to enter and specify what you want to be done with your personal data.Casa Lupita Hostel will resolve your request within a period of 20 working days from receipt, as long as said request contains the complete documentation, a period in which it will contact you to indicate whether it proceeded or not.
7. Changes in the Privacy Notice
By using this website, you are indicating that you accept this privacy notice, if you do not accept our policies, you must leave and not subsequently use this website.
Casa Lupita Hostel reserves the right to modify these policies at any time and without prior notice. This policy does not create any legal right or intend to do so, on behalf of any institution or for the benefit of anyone.