RULES AND POLICIES
1. The guests must behave in a respectable manner and not cause any type of nuisance or annoyance, as well as treat with courtesy of other guests and the hostel staff.
2. Visitors or unregistered guests are not allowed.
3. Silence must be kept after 11:30 pm.
4. No drugs of any kind are permitted
5. Guests are requested to lock the door of their bedroom, or locker in the dormitory when going out. Management will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Guest's belongings within the hostel facilities.
6. The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hostel property caused by themselves or any person for whom they are responsible.
7. Luggage storage service is available from monday to saturday and it’s free until 18:00 hrs, the guest can store luggage at the guest's sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause.
8. Check out time is 12.00 hrs. On failure of the guest to vacate the room the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the guest or proceed to apply an extra night charge.
9. In case of breach of property rules and policies, Casa Lupita has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hostel forthwith without previous notice and with no refund, nor compensation.